How should I take care of my product Reinares Angel?
● Avoid contact with direct sunlight this can lead to drying of the leather as well as a fading of the colours.
● Avoid contact with abrasive substances that can cut, scratch or scuff the leather.
● Keep the material out of rain, standing water or from areas of high humidity.
● Avoid direct exposure to sources of heat such as all types of radiators or forced air. These will dry out the leather and lead to an excessive loss of the natural oils. This can lead to cracking, a loss in texture, and a premature breakdown of the material.
● Avoid contact with solvents and alcohol such as perfumes, nail polish remover and other chemicals. These chemicals can stain and weaken the material .
● Avoid contact with oily, greasy compounds like makeup and skin cream. These will be readily absorbed by the material and stain.
● When storing your handbag fill it with white, non-bleeding, tissue paper to maintain its shape and prevent creases from forming. Use the provided dust covers to prevent dust and dirt build up.
● Reinares handbags are strong and designed to hold a reasonable weight but please try not to overload. Overloading will cause premature wearing and can lead to ripping of handles and material.
● To clean the leather use a clean, dry cloth and avoid applying excessive pressure.
● If the material comes in contact with water do not rub the affected area, simply use a dry, clean, absorbent cloth and dab the area to soak up as much liquid as possible.
● Suede and Napa can be protected with the use of some protective leather products. These products will most likely change the colour of the leather after application and must be applied evenly. It is advisable to protect your Reinares product by having the protective product selected and applied by a professional.
● Full Grain and Embossed Leather can be protected with the use of some protective leather products. Waterproofing products are advisable as are leather conditioning products. Leather conditioners can be found under a myriad of brand names. The chemical composition of these products is as varied as the brand names. It is therefore advisable to apply a small amount of these products to a small area inside the handbag to see if any staining or discolouration occurs before applying elsewhere. It is advisable to protect your Reinares product by having the protective product selected and applied by a professional.